Current Editorial Projects
Founder and Advocacy Journalist, Tripawds.com 2006 – Present
Founder and Adventure Travel Writer, LiveWorkDream.com 2007 – Present
Columnist, RV Life Magazine, 2012 – Present
Writer, National Parks Traveler, 2014 – Present
Columnist, Do-It-Yourself RV, 2013 – Present
Writer, Writers Research Group, 2010 – 2011
Writer, Uptake Travel Guides, 2010 – 2011
HubPages Author, “Live Work Dream”
HubPages Author, “Tripawds”
Guest Technology Columnist, Eureka Times Standard Newspaper, 1998 – 2009
Founding Partner & Chief Communications Strategist
Agreda Communications, 1998 – Present
- We provide successful marketing communications campaigns for worldwide client base of small businesses, government organizations and non-profit entities.
- Skilled at distilling complex information into compelling product literature for target markets
- Strengths in facilitating and implementing client’s sales and marketing campaigns
- Designs, manages and implements project editorial direction
Marketing and Business Development Associate
The Understanding Business, San Francisco CA, 1996 – 1998
- Supported company design director, CEO and information design team by acting in multiple roles of marketing, editorial and administrative assistant.
- Provided effective copy writing, editing and proofreading services for corporate communications tools including training guides, external product literature and sales and marketing campaigns.
Fundraising & Development Assistant
San Francisco Community Clinic Consortium, San Francisco, CA, 1994 – 1995
- Achieved notable increase in public awareness for the agency through effective editorial copywriting
- Created successful fund raising materials, conducted grant research, developed grant proposals
- Orchestrated multiple donor solicitation campaigns and cultivated new funding sources.
- Advocated for health care services for underserved populations.
Education & Affiliations
Toastmasters International – Member
Redwood Technology Consortium –Eureka, CA – Member, 1998 – 2009
B.A. in English (with journalism emphasis) – Chapman University, Orange, CA